Join us this fall for Music Together® Online and the Bongos collection! The 11-week, Fall semester begins Monday, September 21st. This fall we are offering unlimited drop-in classes!
Please fill out the form below to register. Note: registration tuition for online classes is per family and not per child
(Click here to see the class schedule)
Mixed Age Class (Ages birth - 5)
Registration fee has been waived for online classes
11-week session = $160 per family
ALL FALL REGISTRANTS WHO PICK UP THEIR FAMILY MATERIALS RECEIVE A FREE EGG SHAKER!
Music Together Online is a package of online music experiences and resources that create a comprehensive music learning program with the same high quality you're used to with the Music Together program.
Beginning September 21st, families enrolled for our Fall Session will have access to:
- One 30-minute interactive virtual class via Zoom, every week with your beloved teacher. Zoom is an online video platform, and is more interactive than any other interface we’ve experienced so far. Instead of going to your class once a week, your class will come to you, via computer, tablet or phone. Class size is limited to 20 families.
- A designated webpage with additional videos including 15-minute, prerecorded Music Together classes by your favorite teachers, musical crafts, lullabies, parent education, and more.
- Access to videos from Music Together World Wide including our very own Uncle Gerry, exclusively for enrolled families.
- Access to the Music Together Family Music Zone plus full access to the Hello, Everybody app.
- Downloadable family resources (coloring pages, musical activities, etc).
- Bongos collection music (songbook, CD, download code).
DO WE GET MATERIALS TO TAKE HOME?
YES, we will have a no-contact, designated pick-up date before the semester begins.
IS MY TUITION THE SAME?
Due to the complete uncertainty of this time, we are reducing our tuition for our online offering. We feel strongly that the value and integrity of the Music Together program remains intact. We are still music educators with the goal to provide the highest quality music learning experience for your child. But we get it. So...
FALL TUITION: will be $160 for the (11-week) semester per FAMILY (no sibling fee.)
We'll confirm your registration once we have received payment. Please send payments ASAP since we can only hold your spot for a limited time. Space is limited and Your child's place in class is not guaranteed until payment is received.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Please read before registering
Please make checks (A $30 fee will be charged for returned checks) payable to:
Betty's Music Together)
Send payments to:
Betty's Music Together
P.O. Box 1125
Williamsville, NY 14231
CREDIT CARD payment is available upon completion of this registration form. To pay by check, click the "Pay Later" option and mail your check to the address above.